Friday, October 21, 2011

"Dear Mrs. Mom,

Just a note letting you know how much I love ya. I may just be a dog but that is not as easy as it seems. I have to bark at stuff all the time. (really, why can't I eat the mailman?) Let's face it, those squirells have it coming!

back to my point, I so enjoy your kind rubs, hugs and love. Your a very kind and giving woman (kinda amazing for a 2 legger)((human))

I so appreceate the treats you sneak me off your plate. (lets keep that our litle secreate as the other 2 are so fanatical about my diet!)
But mostly, I just love you. I enjoy every day waking up to your kind words and pats on the head. Your what every dog prays for. A good and kind soul.

I Love ya Mrs. Ma.

Yours truly and most sincerly,

Shelly DeDawg

PS, I can't sign this. No thumbs."

No comments: